Detroit Motorcycle Defect Attorneys
If you or a loved one have been injured due to a motorcycle defect, Detroit Personal Injury Attorneys can help. Motorcycles should be well-engineered vehicles, designed to transport the rider and any passengers in as safe a manner as possible. A defect in a motorcycle puts the driver and all those around them at risk of serious injury or even death. Motorcyclists are exposed to the elements and lack many of the safety features that cars and trucks have.
After a motorcycle defect accident, you need to be aware of your rights, especially when it comes to compensation from the parties responsible for the accident. The Detroit motorcycle defect lawyers of Detroit Personal Injury Attorneys are here to help you identify who is responsible for the accident and help you understand what your rights are. We will fight for you and get you the compensation you need to recover full and fair financial compensation for any accident caused by a motorcycle defect. Call us at (248) 948-9696, chat with us live, or fill out a contact form to speak with a knowledgeable member of our team today.
Why Get A Motorcycle Defect Attorney?
Motorcycle accidents can be devastating for riders and passengers alike. If a motorcycle defect has caused you or a loved one to suffer severe injuries or has damaged your bike, help is available to you. You shouldn’t have to worry about dealing with insurance companies and their representatives, nor should you have to fight for compensation while also trying to recover from your injuries. An experienced motorcycle accident attorney can take that burden off of your hands and will work hard to make sure your best interests are represented.
Why Should I Choose Detroit Personal Injury Attorneys?
Detroit Personal Injury Attorneys‘s team of attorneys have over 180 years of combined experience in helping injured people in Detroit and across Michigan, including those who were hurt in motorcycle accidents caused by defective parts or design. Detroit Personal Injury Attorneys has won millions of dollars for our clients, so you can be confident that we have the experience necessary to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call us today at (248) 948-9696 to set up a consultation.
What Are Common Defects?
There are several different kinds of common defects, but they all have the same result. They all lead to an unsafe product and potential harm for the end consumer. Some common motorcycle defects that lead to accidents that our firm is familiar with include:
- Manufacturing defects: These are defects that occur when the product is first made. These flaws occur at the factory where the motorcycle was constructed and can be from worker error, poor maintenance of the equipment used to build the motorcycle or a flawed manufacturing process. This results in a product that is not in line with the design and is more dangerous as a result.
- Design defects: These defects are flaws in the design of the product. Unlike with manufacturing defects, the product was properly built; it is just that the design itself is problematic. For there to be a design defect, there needs to be a foreseeable risk and an alternative, safer method that is practical to implement.
- Warning or labeling defects: These occur when a warning or label is not sufficient, and a person hurts themselves with the product as a result. These are not the most common with motorcycles, but there could still be some cases that involve this type of defect.
The lawyers of Detroit Personal Injury Attorneys are experienced with motorcycle claims and know what to look for to make sure our clients recover full compensation for their claims.
Who Can be Held Accountable For Motorcycle Defects?
Determining liability in a motorcycle defect case can be complicated, and it is always best to enlist the help of a motorcycle accident attorney to help you. However, there are two main parties who are responsible for most motorcycle defect cases:
- Manufacturers: Usually, the company that made your motorcycle is responsible for its defects. They are the ones who made the mistake and the ones who should be held responsible for correcting it. This is especially true if they were aware of the defect in the product and failed to issue a recall. Even if they did, they can still be required to pay for the injuries that their mistakes have caused.
- Sellers: Under certain situations, companies can be held responsible for selling defective products. For example, if they were aware of the defect and sold the product anyway, they could be considered responsible. Make sure to preserve records of where and when you bought your motorcycle so Detroit Personal Injury Attorneys can check whether there is a potential claim against the dealer.
Rest assured that Detroit Personal Injury Attorneys is willing to represent you, no matter who is at fault for your injuries. You do not have to bear the costs of your injuries on your own. Detroit Personal Injury Attorneys will fight for you against manufacturers and dealers to make sure that you get the compensation that you need and deserve.
Detroit Personal Injury Attorneys is dedicated to our clients. We have won millions of dollars for personal injury cases like motorcycle defects. We can do this for you as well, but only if you let us help you. Don’t wait and risk losing out on your well-deserved compensation. Call us today at (248) 948-9696 so we can build your case and give you the representation that you deserve.