If my child’s unsafe daycare caused him/her harm, what can I do?

When your child has suffered an injury or harm as a result of an unsafe daycare, you may be able to take action. By filing a personal injury claim against the daycare or staff member who was responsible for causing your child harm, you can not only hold that party liable, but also get much-needed justice and compensation. In order to know whether this option is available to you, speak with a lawyer from Detroit Personal Injury Attorneys, about your situation.